The Addison TreeHouse is bringing DFW entrepreneurs Conscious Capitalism: Redefining Capitalism in the 21st Century. Join us for a FREE evening on Wednesday, May 17th, aimed to educate and inspire North Texan entrepreneurs and small business owners to serve not just themselves when starting and growing their businesses, but all their major stakeholders: customers, employees, investors, communities, suppliers, and the environment.
What to expect:
- Free Bites & Drinks
- Vendor showcase featuring local DFW companies & nonprofits that encompass Conscious Capitalism in their business values and mission.
- Information and tips on the "who, what, where, when, and why's" of Conscious Capitalism from a panel of experts, led by Whole Foods Market
- Prize drawing
1. Chad Houser, Executive Director/Chef at Cafe Momentum
2. Suzanne Smith, Founder and CEO at Social Impact Architects, serial social entrepreneur
3. Nick Marino, Director of Social Change at Tango Tab, social entrepreneur
4. Doug Levy, Board member for the Dallas Chapter of Conscious Capitalism, entrepreneur
Thank you to our sponsor, Whole Foods Market.
RVSP for free here.